As one of the Leads on the team with a perspective across App Innovation & Mobile Intelligent Cloud portfolio, you will also become a critical and visible leader internally and externally and will have the opportunity to influence and work with many of the most senior leaders in the business.
As the Worldwide Intelligent Cloud Solution Partner Lead, you will be accountable for providing leadership across the organization and the WW Community for Intelligent Cloud partner solutions.
Focused on our App Dev Innovation solutions portfolio (inclusive of Mobile, Web, AI, Cognitive Services, Bots, Blockchain, Gaming, AR, and more), you will be the catalyst for Solution Partner sales & consumption strategy through focused industry, partner and channel communities, and will bring creativity, insight, leadership and collaboration to both partners and our internal partner field teams.
- Drive partner-led Intelligent Cloud Solution partner ecosystem strategy, including Digital Agencies, for Intelligent Cloud applications and innovations
- Be a visible (customer and partner facing) presence of thought-leadership with partners, driving Intelligent Cloud adoption through partners
- Coordinate with, deliver & land programs, readiness, and offers to drive adoption, deployment, usage and velocity with Field Sales & One Commercial Partner teams
- Support & execute cross-organizational corporate + field business and planning rhythms
- Solution Partner execution, pipeline orchestration, and landing GSI/SI and Digital Agency partners & programs
- Work closely with the App Dev Intelligent Cloud Partner Sales Executives on implementing key strategies and driving Cloud App Dev engagement opportunities
- Expand Technical solution adoption through subset of specialized partners
- Contribute to the Design, delivery, & execution of partner sales enablement programs
- Work closely with MPN and OCP to Simplify the partner motion for Application Development with the Intelligent Cloud
- 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing, business development and/or technical-sales or professional services to enterprises and partners, with demonstrated engagement in partner development, co-selling, and/or partner business development
- 20% International travel
- Min L200 level technical knowledge of Intelligent Cloud App Dev related technologies and offerings
- 3+ years partner and channel experience; technical leadership experience (Microsoft or competitors)
- MBA degree
- Experience in multiple subsidiaries/areas (emerging/developed countries); Respected IT executive or partner leader who has successfully demonstrated the ability to significantly raise the capabilities of a large technical sales organization (since the majority of the org are technical)
- Demonstrated successful engagements with senior Business decision makers and ability to lead business and industry roles
- Proven ability to understand implications of change, train cross-functional teams, and provides the leadership to overcome barriers and achieve results through individual and team efforts.
- Skilled at identifying and evaluating new technological developments and gauging their appropriateness for the business
- Excellent internal and external communications skills are required (written, verbal/presentation)
If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to excel as the leader for Solution Partners delivering App Innovation, we would like to explore the possibilities with you as soon as possible.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.