|Technical Associates (IT) - Cryptocurrency Operations - BCause - Virginia Beach, VA||
|Senior Software Developer - Overstock.com - Midvale, UT||
|Software Engineer - XOR Security - Chantilly, VA||
|Senior Associate, Blockchain Solutions - KPMG - McLean, VA||
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Design and build industry specific solutions using the Blockchain technology and design and build Blockchain framework, accelerators and assets
- Contribute to infrastructure setup and solution development in Blockchain and related technologies such as Ethereum, crypto currencies and smart contracts
- Understand functional requirements as applicable to various industries and convert into system specifications for development
- Define development approach and best practices to implement the solutions.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques with attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Minimum of three years of hands-on experience in Java/C#/Python/Golang and a minimum of three years of experience in application development and systems implementation
- Minimum of one year experience in Blockchain research, understanding and solution development and experience in NodeJS, GIT repositories, open source tools and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university (master's or MBA degree preferred) with expertise in programming languages and a working knowledge of topics such as statistics, machine learning, operations research, decision science, and cloud computing
- Knowledge Blockchain technology, crypto currencies (Bitcoin or others), various consensus protocols
- Experience in development on one of the Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, R3 Corda, Quorum and experience in development of applications using distributed applications framework like Truffle, Fabric etc.
- Basic understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures
- Travel may be up to eighty to one hundred percent
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
|Bookkeeping Consultant - Boost LLC - Herndon, VA||
|Customer Support Specialist - BITMAIN, INC. - Malaga, WA||
Founded in 2013, Bitmain Technologies, now among the world's most recognizable Bitcoin companies, was established to develop and sell the world’s leading bitcoin miners using Bitmain's ASIC chip technology. www.bitmain.com
Bitmain Inc. is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our growing organization. In this position, you will assist the Repair Center with a wide variety of Customer Support and Repair Center operational duties. Needs strong written communication skills to facilitate cooperation with Customer Support Specialist in Bitmain HQ. Must ensure efficiency and compliance to company administrative policies and procedures. This position reports directly to the Repair Center Logistics Department and Bitmain Inc. Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and executes day to day customer support duties
- Operates Bitmain Software to assist with Customer Transactions
- Develops and maintains new customer service SOPs
- Orders and monitors new and refurbished equipment inventory
- Assist with Bitmain wide customer service and admin projects as needed.
- Answer and conduct phone calls for the Repair Center
- Assist in the development, innovation, and operation of multiple departments in the Repair Center
- Attend to other duties as identified and as needed by the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years CS or related experience is required
- Daily Self Transportation to and from Malaga required
- Able to lift 25 pounds/ lift and twist in storage areas
- Available to work flexible hours if needed
- Required to work Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Punctuality and good work ethic needed
- In depth Microsoft Software experience Required
- Ability to learn and operate rare software Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's degree preferred
Bitmain, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Software: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Malaga, WA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
|Electrical Engineer : Medium - High Voltage - BITMAIN, INC. - Wenatchee, WA||
|Maintenance Technician - BITMAIN, INC. - East Wenatchee, WA||
|Fintech Attorney - Privacy Law & Technology Transactions - The Merker Group, Inc. - Nationwide Legal Recruiting Firm - Seattle, WA||
|Application Engineer II - Expedia - Bellevue, WA||
|Angular 2 Developer - Belacam, Inc - Charlottesville, VA||
|Machine Learning Engineer - Robert Half Technology - Dallas, TX||
|Android Developer at Xapo () (allows remote)||
Position: SeniorAndroid developer
Location: Remote (Work from home anywhere in the world)
Xapo is seeking a Senior Android Developer to join our mobile team. We need someone passionate about Android who is willing to work with first-class engineers around the world. This position can be done from anywhere: from your home, or from a co-working space, just anywhere in the world.
As an Android Developer, you will be building components of our mobile app that will enable thousands of people to spend their money through their cell phones. You will help design and build key system services and applications that are revolutionizing the Fintech world.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and top quality engineers; if you think you have what it takes to help take Xapo to the next level, then come and join us!
Education and/or Experience:
3 years experience in Android development
5 years of experience in Java or similar language
Experience working with teams and code sharing
Passion for Clean codes, where re-usability, testability, and legibility are a must!
Familiarity with agile environment and using tools like git, jira, crashlytics and performance metrics
Familiarity with Pull Request/Code review environments
Nice to have skills:
Experience working with Kotlin is a BIG plus
Experience with CI integration, tests, and static code analytics
Knowledge of retrofit2, firebase, data binding, butterknife, tracking
|Senior Software Engineer - Workbridge Associates - McLean, VA||
|Inventor + Creator + Artist - Autodidactic I - Seattle, WA||
Imagine a fully self-sustaining company with no customers, products, or employees, a company that will grow and generate profit year after year completely on its own with no work done anywhere by any human being. Such a company already exists. Autodidactic I is a self-sustaining, autonomous company - where all revenue generation is automated by a fully autonomous AI and the humans can focus solely on creative endeavors. The company's vision is to create effectively a creators guild, an environment where pure, unrestrained creativity can thrive without the taint of profit motive or outside pressure - a concept they call the "Autodidactic Islands."
The current team consists of primarily self-taught individuals each deeply skilled in multiple fields and disciplines. As such, we are constantly looking for others like ourselves who are equally inventors, creators, and artists at heart to join us in the vision behind the company. We believe the kind of projects we take on require the curiosity, hunger, and worldliness that only come from being genuinely interested in both programming and finance, math and literature, art and science, polymath and autodidact. This is a company built to do anything by people who do everything.
*Please do not apply if you only have interest and experience in one field.*At a minimal, you have a solid foothold in each the *financial*(algorithmic trading, blockchain, autonomous hedge funds, etc), *technical*(coding, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, etc), and *artistic*(film, music, games, etc). A typical day can go from trading cryptocurrencies and building AIs to acting an impromptu skit and composing soundtracks by ear. There is no room to dabble or tag along. We are not looking for "masters of none." This is not an entry level position and not a specialized role. This is not an artist support group and not an accelerator or incubator to seed ideas. We are not here to save anyone, nor are we interested in anyone wanting to save the world. This is a team for those crazy and curious enough to build rockets to Mars or fuse with AI for immortality. This is a ship for those wanting to see how far they can go and not just how long they can survive. We've built an engine that lets us tackle any project we can think of, pursue any idea we can dream of, and we’re looking for others who can take it even further, others who, like us, have a strong sense of adventure, a healthy level of insanity, and a genuine desire to take over the world... just because we can! Bahaha!
Learn more about what we're up to at https://www.autodidactic.ai
As a way to filter many who will probably apply without reading what the role entails, please reach out to us directly at apply [ at ] autodidactic.ai rather than just hit the apply button. Note we are spread across the world and frequently travel. You may be in a different city almost every other week. Members are each part owner sharing control of the company. There is no salary. Do not apply if money is your motivation.
Job Type: Full-time
|Community Manager, Panvala - ConsenSys (Remote) - Seattle, WA||
|Senior Product Designer, Panvala - ConsenSys (Remote) - Seattle, WA||
|Marketing & Communication Director (Seattle, WA) - Blockstream - Seattle, WA||
|Technical Program Manager - Bittrex - Bellevue, WA||
|Development Intern at BitPay (Alpharetta, GA)||
We're looking for development interns to join our growing team! We are seeking candidates who are ambitious, have a strong desire to continuously learn, and an interest in cryptocurrency! As a member of our development team, you will work closely with talented developers who have a passion for cryptocurrency and changing the way the world pays for things! You'll have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects while advancing your development skills.
- BitPay development team members:
- Deliver quality code that is tested, secure, and performant on a global scale
- Value openness, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Extend and maintain our platform as we grow and add features
- Have fun while working alongside highly skilled developers
- See what we're building here!
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An interest in cryptographic security concepts
- Open-source project contributions preferred
This position is located in Alpharetta, GA.
|Wallet Infrastructure Engineer - Bittrex - Bellevue, WA||
|Product Manager - Arcblock, Inc. - Bellevue, WA||
|Java Developer - TXMQ - Richardson, TX||