Kochava builds real-time tracking and attribution analytics tools for connected devices; serving the world’s top brands and apps. We analyze millions of requests every single day and are ramping up at an extraordinary pace to serve billions of requests every day.
The company is growing fast as we add new clients and services and we are looking to add talented, dedicated and innovative people who will strengthen our core team.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to function as a central member of Kochava’s XCHNG development team. The digital advertising blockchain market is challenging, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for dedicated team players who are comfortable with self-direction, and inspired by the thrill of building creative solutions to challenging problems. Several of our programmers are self-taught, a degree is not a necessity. A love of programming and ability to work in a team are.
- Be a core member of the team implementing distributed applications
- Contribute to & maintain open source projects
- Design & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, decentralized systems
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring quality and resilience
- Maintenance, care, and optimization of systems
- B.S/M.S Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience
- Experience leading a team and a history of fulfilling project requirements
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Experience with design and development of backend services
- Familiar with Solidity or other smart contract oriented languages
- Comfortable with full stack development
- Experience with software testing methodologies
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Gitlab CI & Jenkins
- Passionate about innovation