Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring Customer Service Analysts. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
The Support Analyst role is responsible for customer interaction and communication, through support ticketing, live chat, and telephone, to resolve user issues in an efficient and timely manner. This role will utilize established workflow processes for proper user issue resolution and will follow best practices for providing an optimal customer experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Respond in a professional manner to customer concerns via telephone, chat, and ticketing based software
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills to determine proper issue resolution
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and dedication to customer service experience
- Ability to quickly learn and employ new and existing workflows as business needs evolve
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Other tasks as necessary
Job Requirements & Qualifications, skills and abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working in technical / financial services customer support environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and communicate customer support best practices
- Ability to learn and apply customer support best practices
- Technical aptitude for navigating customer support environment.
- Can articulate and formulate decisions into training for a support team
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The Support Analyst must be able to sit for extended periods at a computer workstation. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.