Senior Software Engineer – Blockchain
We're seeking a strong developer experienced with Ethereum and blockchain architecture to be a part of team building highly scalable products for a global customer base. Our ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with Ethereum or other blockchain platforms.
- Research and drive high-level decisions on applying blockchain technologies to product features, understand pros and cons, make technology and design recommendations.
- Monitor blockchain industry trends and development and communicate internally.
- Build prototypes and POCs of applications that use blockchain as one of the building blocks.
- Hands-on development of product features using agile development practices. Perform unit testing to ensure quality and functionality goals.
- Implement best-practices in design, coding and testing. Mentor other team members in a highly collaborative environment.
- Continually analyze and optimize code performance.
- BE in Computer Science (or equiv.).
- Hands on experience with Ethereum.
- 4 years of professional experience in developing/deploying enterprise applications using the following technologies:
- Java, XML, AngularJS, JSON
- Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Hibernate, Hazelcast, Apache Camel
- RDBMS - MySQL/Oracle
- NOSQL – Cassandra/MongoDB/ElasticSearch
- Object-oriented design principles and patterns, experience in designing and developing server-side components/frameworks based on XML/Java.
- Must have deep understanding in web application development, Responsive Web, RESTful web services & APIs.
- Experience with development and deployment experience on Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Excellent team player.
- Very fast learner; strong interest in learning new technology.
- Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability and desire to deliver high-quality results on aggressive timelines.
- Strong inter-personal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently without much supervision
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Experience working in a continual build/release agile environment.
- Experience with micro-services and messaging architectures.